Holiday Break 2018Register Now!
- Boys & Girls • Grades 1-12 • Half-Day, Daily, or Week Long Options • December 20, 2018 to January 2, 2019
- If you find a class full, please register on the wait-list so that we can contact if you if space becomes available. We do our best to accommodate wait-listed students, who will be given priority if we are able to add another section of the class. We will then be in touch to confirm our ability to register your child.
- Flexible drop-off and pickup times (8:30 am –5:30 pm) at no extra charge; earlier and later times by request for $5 per half hour per child per day.
- Most camps are half-day, but two half-day camps are often combined for a full-day camp. Lunchtime supervision provided; bring your own lunch.
- Full-day camps: 9:00 am –5:00 pm • Half-day mornings: 9:00 am –12:30 pm • Half-day afternoons: 1:30–5:00 pm
- Half-day camps range in price from $49.50 to $59.50 per day
- Small class size and personalized instruction. Shop classes limited to 6 students per instructor. Most computer classes limited to 8 students per instructor.
- Newton’s Attic supplies the computers for all computer based classes.
- If any class has not met the minimum of three students required for the class to run by one week prior to the start date, we may cancel the class to free up the instructor and class space for other classes which may have waiting lists. Should this need to happen, we will inform affected families immediately.
Color Code GuideGrades 1-3 Grades 3-5 Grades 5+ Grades 6+ Grades 8+ Girls Only
Session 1: December 20-21, 2018
Session 2: December 26-28, 2018
*Wargames is on 12/26 morning only. It can be taken with Don’t Try This At Home on 12/27 & 12/28 to fill out the session.
Session 3: December 31, 2018 & January 2, 2019
Rube Goldberg runs all day on December 31. Camp Catapult runs all day on January 2.