Science, Math, Engineering, Art:
Da Vinci was a master of it all. In this class designed exclusively for young developing minds, students get to follow in his footsteps by engaging in a variety of stimulating activities that cut across a wide range of disciplines. Tool use, building and engineering, chemistry and biology, art and design, spontaneous improvisation, and healthy dose of brain and body play are all mixed together to form this experience. Each activity will last anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes as students move from one subject to the next while making new discoveries about the diverse world around them. Who knows – with this wide range of topics, your child just may discover something of interest that he or she never even imagined.
- All camps are only one-week long, Monday-Friday. Please see below for dates offered.
- Flexible drop-off and pickup times (8:30 am –5:30 pm) at no extra charge; earlier and later times by request for $5 per half hour per child per day.
- Most camps are half-day, but two half-day camps are often combined for a full-day camp. Lunchtime supervision provided; bring your own lunch.
- Half-day mornings: 9:00 am –12:30 pm • Half-day afternoons: 1:30–5:00 pm • Full-day camps: 9:00 am –5:00 pm
- If you find a class full, please register on the wait-list so that we can contact if you if space becomes available. We do our best to accommodate wait-listed students, who will be given priority if we are able to add another section of the class. We will then be in touch to confirm our ability to register your child.
- If any class has not met the minimum of three students required for the class to run by one week prior to the start date, we may cancel the class to free up the instructor and class space for other classes which may have waiting lists. Should this need to happen, we will inform affected families immediately.
- Use the grade your child will be entering next fall to determine age appropriate camps.
- There are no classes on Memorial Day or July 4th. The prices have been adjusted for the four-day camp week.
- Newton’s Attic supplies the computers for all computer based classes.
- Small class size and personalized instruction. Shop classes limited to 6 students per instructor. Most computer classes limited to 8 students per instructor.