05-Present Lexmark International, Inc., Printing Solutions & Services Division
World Wide Marketing Projects Manager – Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
01-05 Lexmark International, Inc., Consumer Products Division
Consultant – Manufacturing Engineering, Strategy and Cost.
99-01 Lexmark International, Inc., Consumer Products Division
Chief Financial Officer – Controller, Lexmark International (Philippines), Inc.
• Managed all areas of Finance/Accounting, Materials Engineering/Procurement, Warehousing, Customs, and IT/MIS/Telecom.
91-99 Lexmark International, Inc.
Consultant, Business Printing Solutions – Business Printer Division
• Provided business analysis on strategic marketing initiatives, “Solution Selling”.
Ink Jet Supplies Business Operations Advisory Planner – Consumer Products Division
• Provided strategic guidance in Scotland and Mexico as well as Lexington, for operations, construction, sourcing, and other cost and pricing related issues.
• Facilitated the release of new products, from initial product proposal to supplier vendor selection, capacity planning and product logistics.
International Revenue, Profit and Cash Planner – Information Systems Division
79-91 International Business Machines, Inc.
Budgets Program Manager – Information Products Division
• Created and managed Budgets, Costing Methodologies and Business Cases for Engineering Development, Manufacturing and Distribution.
• Selected to create and present Pro forma financial statements to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and legal council leading to the Leveraged Buy-Out of IBM’s Lexington Site to form Lexmark International.
• Designed and implemented Activity Based Costing systems for automated manufacturing.
Service Business Development Planner – Information Systems Group
Service Business Administrator – Customer Service Division
• Marketed IBM service agreements and conducted customer education of Service Offerings for Oregon Branch and NW Regional Offices.
• Provided on-site hardware and software support to IBM Service customers.
72-77 United States Air Force and Air National Guard
• Provided USAF, Europe Primary Alert System service and support.
• Top Secret security clearances.
Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
1987, MBA (Finance) 1979, B.S., Business Administration Management